Your Emergency PlumbER in Orangeburg!
If you’re experiencing an emergency plumbing situation, the only call you need to make right now is to Orangeburg’s #1 Emergency Plumber at (803) 653-6170. We are on call for 24 hour plumber services! Orangeburg Plumbers has years of Emergency Plumbing Experience in Orangeburg, SC and Orangeburg County. You can trust us to understand plumbing emergencies are the last thing you want to deal with, are never convenient and always seem to happen at the worst possible time.
Orangeburg Plumber’s 24 hour Emergency Plumbing Service offers all of our customers our experience, training, and certified experts that will respond to your emergency and have the ability to handle all types of emergencies, including a clogged drain, pipes that have burst or are frozen, broken sewer pipes, overflowing toilets, leaky showers, faucets and other plumbing fixtures, gas leaks, and more.
When your emergency plumbing situation happens, know that when you call us we will answer! We make it our goal to respond to your need within 60 to 90 minutes. When we show up, you will have a licensed, bonded, and experienced Orangeburg Plumber at your door. They will work hard to solve your problem quickly and cost efficiently so you can get back to normal.
Some of the calls we receive for an emergency plumber in Orangeburg are for the following services:
- Drain Cleaning – Our experienced plumbers respond to this request most often. These clogs are often in a bathroom or kitchen. If you’ve tried a plunger or a chemical like Drano and can’t seem to clear the line, give us a call ASAP! We want to get your lines cleared before a larger problem happens and you require additional emergency plumber help! We will be happy to do it for you!
- Water Heater Won’t Work – When you don’t have hot water on a cold day or night or even not having it to cook can be a major hassle. You need your water heater to work and we are here to help you solve the issue, whether it’s a repair or you are in need of a new water heater. You will need a plumbing professional to fix this issue in order to get hot water as soon as possible in your home or business.
- Leaks or Busted Pipes – There are many reasons your plumbing will experience leaks. Often times you won’t notice the leak until something more severe has happened. However, as soon as you notice a leak, give us a call. Before a water leak floods a home or causes other damage such as mold, call us! Our 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing services will make every effort to handle your leak quickly.
- Gas Leak – If you smell gas, call us immediately. We should be your first call and we will help you identify to the source of the leak and solve it.
- Backed Up Sewage – These situations can be difficult to handle. However, if you are experiencing backed up sewage, call our Emergency Plumbers at Orangeburg Plumbers. This is a plumbing issue that you don’t want to get out of hand.
- Toilets Overflowing – The first thing you need to do is turn off the water. Find the water shutoff valve and turn it off before water floods your bathroom and other parts of your house. Once you have turned off the water, or if you can’t find the shutoff valve, call us immediately.
Why We’re Orangeburg’s Best 24 Hour Plumber
When you have a plumbing issue that needs immediate attention, you need a plumber to respond quickly. We try to get to your home or business within 60-90 minutes of your call. If we’re unable to respond to your call in a timely manner, we will let you know!
Years of Experience
When you need an emergency plumber, you want to make sure you are calling the professionals who can get the job done correctly the first time. The last thing you want to do is call another plumber to fix a problem you paid someone else to do.
We are professional plumbers and are confident you will be satisfied with the work we provide you and your home or business. The job will be done right and on time. It’s our guarantee!
What to do if you have an emergency plumbing need
Find the shutoff valve
You or someone in your family should know where the shutoff valve is located. This is the first step to preventing your bathroom, kitchen, or whole house from flooding.
Get anything valuable out of the area
If the leak is minimal, you can try to slow the spread of water with towels. However, be sure to get all valuables out of the way of running water.
Call Us, Your Emergency Plumber!
Call us immedately for 24 Hour Emergency Plumbing service! We will bring the experience, the right equipment, and our service guarantee to your home or business and get your problem solved!
Contact Us For a Free Estimate
We Serve the Entire Orangeburg Area
We are proud to serve Orangeburg County areas including, Bowman, Branchville, Cope, Cordova, Elloree, Eutawville, Holly Hill, Livingston, Neeses, North, Norway, Rowesville, Santee, Springfield, Vance, and Woodford. We also service adjacent countie, Calhoun County, Bamberg, and Barnwell.